Ice Storage Bins & Transportation
Scotsman MF modular ice machines require a suitable ice storage bin to compliment the production capabilities of the head unit.
Scotsman manufacture a range of ice bins in the NB/SB and UBH series. These ice storage solutions come in a variety of different dimensions and capacities allowing you to customise an ice production solution that’s perfect for your specific business needs.
Larger modular ice machines could benefit from being paired with either SIS or ITS ice transport bin which make the handling of large volumes of ice easier and more hygienic.
Features of the Scotsman MF56 include:
• Hermetic compressor. Stainless steel auger and freezing cylinder (evaporator). Equipped with an electronic control board.
• Ice breaker made in specially strengthened alloy, allowing for greater extrusion pressure to deliver a dryer-quality of ice (85% dry).
• Long-lasting stainless steel ball-bearings. Double protection – electronic rotation sensor and drive coupling – on gear motor and gear reducer.
• Low-water sensor protection on refrigeration and gear motor system. Optical ice level sensor for machine shut down.
• Stainless steel side panels in scotch-brite finish, with rounded corners for enhanced ease of cleaning and aesthetics.
• Side panels are removable on all four sides to ease maintenance and after-sales service operations.
• PS plastic top cover.
• Reduced height to ease installation.
• XSafe: natural sanitation system, integrated inside the ice maker and operating automatically 24/7 to keep equipment clean & safe.
Scotsman Flake Ice
Flaked Ice is the most natural shape. Extruded at a temperature just below zero degrees. Scotsman flaked ice suits a variety of applications including foodservice, fisheries, laboratories and industry. Flake Ice offers the best solution for maintaining refrigerated perishables where long-lasting freshness and natural appearance need to be guaranteed.
Scotsman’s flaked ice’s ability to rapidly cool items immersed in it makes it the ideal ice choice for medical, research and laboratory applications.
XSafe is a totally natural sanitation system which is fully integrated inside the ice machine. It operates automatically 24 hours a day 7 days a week to keep your ice making equipment clean and safe.
The system destroys over 99% of known viruses and bacteria (including corona-viruses), and substantially reduces the formation of mould, mildew, yeast and slime within the machine preventing unpleasant odours from occurring.