Standard features of the Joker ST
• Door with build in LED lights
• Triple glazed insulating door
• Quick release door lock
• USB port
• LAN connector
• Active dehumidification control in 5 levels
• 5 levels fan speed and pulsed
• Internal core temperature sensor with 4 measuring points
• 7“ capacitive touch screen and additional Push-Dial knob for ST control
• Guided cleaning program
• Seamless hygienic cooking chamber
• Hanging rack 5 + 1 with 67 mm distance for 6-23 and 6-11
Eloma Joker ST Ovens are designed to be customisable…
• Cavity – 6-11 for full size 1/1GN trays or 6-23 for 2/3GN trays
• Control position – TOP with left or right hinged door, LEFT with right hinged door, RIGHT with left hinged door
• Water module – No water for convection only operation, steam injection for baking, or fresh steam system for combi-steaming
• Water tank option – Joker ovens can be ordered with built-in water/waste tanks. This allows the full cooking functionality without water utilities (Autoclean Pro® is not available with this option)
• Cleaning – Manual with/without spray hose or Autoclean Pro® with liquid or solid cleaners for automated self cleaning
• Built-in hoods – Joker ovens can be fitted with a condensation hood for baking or a smoke hood for full a la carte cooking
ST Controls – Manual twist-click dial
Joker’s with ST controls can be operated quickly and easily to allow chefs to cook on-the-fly adjusting settings as they need them by simply twisting and clicking the control dial. Alternatively, cooking profiles can be programmed, using the touchscreen controls, to cook in a specific way for individual menu items to ensure consistent results are achieved for frequently used menu items. Any unnecessary functions can be disabled to prevent confusion.
• Manual cooking or baking
• Customisable programming
• Special programs
Autoclean Pro® with solid or liquid cleaners
Liquid cleaners – fully automate the cleaning process of your oven. Program the oven so that it automatically cleans itself during ‘out of hours’ periods to avoid disruption whist maximising cleanliness and hygiene. Four different cycles can be chosen depending on the dirt build up, from a quick rinse to a full deep clean. The different options reduces chemical consumption as it only uses what it needs as it needs it. All the dosing pumps are within the oven removing the need for external pumps.
Solid cleaners – Ovens with Autoclean Pro® can be switched between liquid or solid tablet cleaners at anytime to fit in with the operational needs of the business. Ovens with solid cleaners cannot be programmed to automatically start cleaning as the tablets need to be manually placed in the oven.
Additional options for the Joker include….
Built-in condensation or smoke hoods which can be retro-fitted or factory fitted.
KH1 – condensation hood traps the excess steam and moisture from the cooking chamber, ideal for use in cafes and convenience stores, and operators who cook a wide range of products with a focus on baking.
KH1 PRO – smoke hood utilises the technology of the condensation hood and combines it with additional filtration, including carbon filters, to remove smoke and odours. Ideal for operators who want to roast proteins along with steaming and baking but have limited extraction.
Support stands – We continue the modular approach. Configure the support stand of your new JOKER according to your needs: with or without levels, with or without bottom shelf.
CombiMix-Kits – The new Joker can easily be stacked to create a power center. No protruding parts. Everything fits. The maximum recommended tray insertion height is maintained.
Onboard water tanks – Joker ovens can be ordered with built-in fresh and waste water tanks allowing the ovens to be installed in positions away from water utilities. Perfect for pop up kitchens, satellite serveries and mobile operators. These versions of the Joker have the same cooking performance but cannot be fitted with the Autoclean Pro® option.
Built-In Installation – The Joker 6-23 oven with the KH1 condensation hood can be built-in to a fitted kitchen design. Ideal for front of house serveries like breakfast stations, airport lounges or even high-end homes. A special installation kit is required which includes a reinforced pull out shelf which allows the oven to be easily accessed should service be required.
Configure your own Joker…
There’s so many possible combinations to choose from when it comes to choosing the perfect Joker for your kitchen.
Position of the control panel, orientation of the door, the steam system, the control interface, what cleaning system… the options go on and on!
Eloma’s Joker oven configurator allows you to design your perfect oven.